Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Day 7

Tuesday, 13th April 2010.

Feeling quite nervous! The presentation slide should be done by today because tomorrow we need to present in front of our host supervisor, Rizal to get his feedback/comments on our presentation skills and contents before the real presentation day this coming Friday. I haven't got a chance to finish studying in depth on the Six Sigma, to be perfectly honest here. The reason why is that i have another tasks to be completed by tomorrow as well (Kak Sha suddenly bring the due date front ahead) But it's alright; i'l just need to manage my time well these day :)
And stay out from the "stress"! Hope my "mr. perfect distraction" drop me an email or two tp cheer me up (Well, i know he'll definitely text me during lunch hour tho)

Till then.. :> <3 <:

7 comments:

  1. [rme] cian die hari ni hair yg sgt bosan ye. Nvm my hummhumm know what to do when he gets boring :>

    ReplyDelete
  2. sgt2 bosan.. i know wat to do.. but i cant.. cuz my hummhumm xde kt cni..:>:>

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahah, thank god she's somewhere else, huh? Selamat...selamat...

    Eyh, daym! Typo la atas tu. Nmpk sgt 5 hours in front of the pc sgt tak bagus :( Daym!

    :> <:

    ReplyDelete
  4. yea.. kalau die ade kt sini, abislah..
    :o
    :>

    ReplyDelete
  5. oo.. kt sini bole la ckp xtakot.. tgk la nnt..
    gajah mkn harimau..
    :o
    :>

    ReplyDelete