Thursday, April 22, 2010

Day 14

Thursday, 22nd April 2010.

Woke up to a very sad sad morning :(( It is always, always been the second child syndrome at home. I bet it will last forever. Regardless that, i am me, always that loving daughter, caring sister, always am a good and concern friend, a truly heartfully sincere lover. And i'll always be. No matter what. My late grandmother always said "Biarlah orang buat jahat kat kite, kite jangan sesekali buat jahat kat orang". She's always right. Always. I adore her patient when handling me and my sis naughty-ness and stubborn-ness. And i believe i have that in me. The patient. And my someone dearly loved also said the same thing; i have that precious value in me. I just can't stop believe in that. Can't stop believe in myself. Let them be, if they don't love me. I love myself more. (And yes, i know he loves me dearly) That's matter the most.

Owh, talking about him, my jack, he's leaving Bangi for a site visit at Negeri Sembilan. And he got a chance to wear that CIDB course helmet!! Daym! (Bile la i nk pakai nih..membazir je..) Take care, hummhumm :) Will wait for your call :>

Work. Work and work. Later at 4pm, i'll be attending a Training for Microsoft Project Professional 2007 at Level 16, Menara Perak. In other words, i'm preparing myself for my FYP preparation :)

I can't go back late today! My aunt at Shah Alam is having a kenduri doa selamat for her flight to New Zealand (immigrates there) )

Now at 3pm, i'm still doing some editing and printing certifications for ITSM Trainings. Sangat bosan, okay..looking at those names that i don't even know who; not like i want to pun. Haih. Felt a bit lonely because he's not around. And all i get from him are reports via text. "Jauhnya perjalanan. Xsampai lg." (Yup, he sounded like orang tua kn) "Dah sampai n sgt busuk biomass plant ni." (Yup, i'm his doc, his gf, his supervisor, his everything~) :D Alright, the truth is, he knows i haven't got a chance to reload my prepaid, so he knows i can't reply his text, hence he sending me those "reports" :p **Baby, if you read this, hehe sorry mengomel sorg2, very sleepy!! Sgt miss you!**

2 comments:

  1. yea.. sounded like org tua.. :>
    :>

    ReplyDelete
  2. RMEWAS = Rolling My Eyes With a Sigh.

    Haih. He double highlight the fact.

    Duh~

    <3

    ReplyDelete