Friday, April 9, 2010

Day 5

Friday, 9th April 2010.

Yeay! I made it through the first week! (Very proud of myself!) Well, i had a some-kind-serious/formal-career conversation with Kak Sha, Kak Linda and Kak Fairuz during our double date lunch at PAVILION today. They been questioning me on why the admin of iPerintis assigned me at ITSM CIG department when my background is Electronic Communication Engin; i should have been assigned to assist iPerintis Network Engineer. Well, i told them that admin people explained to me that currently iPerintis is having an important project (CMMI DEV ML 2) that required interns at CIG department; hence they offered me to be based here. And yes, i don't really mind as i believe internship period is an opportunity for me to learn more. New knowledge on CMMI hopefully would help me to be a versatile fresh grad that knows such world recognition high level best practices in corporate world. I am truly believe that a versatile fresh grad with academically good result and wide exposury would sell off better in the market. It's soft skills and excellent attitude that they're looking after nowadays :)


0800: Continue on reading some more on CMMI.

0900: Update the ITSM Training Trackking.

1000: As per abpve.

1100: My hummhumm reminds me to take some time off from the pc. Went to the pantry, grabbed some marie cookies and milo :)

1200: Kak Sha, Kak Linda and Kak Khairuz asked me out for lunch at PAVI.

1300: Went to PARKSON - LAVENDER - JCO - BREAD TALK and the FOODCOURT.

1400: Chit-chatting (Desperate Housewives gossipping) via LUNCH.

1500: Kak Sha asked me to call the Admin and ask for the tea lady to serve CIG department meeting later at 330pm. DOne.

1600: Rizal informed us (me and fadz) that Head of CIG; Puan Wan Norimah wants us both to join the meeting in one hour time. Daym, i'm so blooody nervous! What to prepare??? I have no idea what should i prepare. A speech, maybe? A list of what have i done so far? A .... what???!

1700: Went to the meeting room with a wide freaking faking smile. Hihi (my hummhumm surely knows which smile im talking about) They request me to do ice-break. And they asked me lots of questions. Really hard ones, i must say! But i was good at tackling those tho. Cos i did get compliments from Puan Wan :)

1845: Home.

2 comments: