Monday, April 19, 2010

Day 11 (3rd Week)

Monday, 19th April 2010.

The Week 3 of internship :)

It's a lovely Monday morning, what a very good morning to start a day. However, i don't feel motivated enough to pursue the whole day with a smile and determination. Don't know why. Maybe it's the monthly-you-know what. Or maybe it's the not-so-excellent previous semester exam result. Or maybe because i had already finished the ITSM Training Trackking tasks (last Friday) that were meant to be done by Tuesday; hence left me with workless (or should i say, null-work?) I'm not sure what it is that makes my day feel so hazey-lazy-mazy to the max!!

As i'm about to go and have a walk around the office (macam boss la pulak, hihi) someone i dearly miss (yea we just met two days ago, but still! i do!) fb chat me! :) I was delighted that he can actually access the fb (He informed me that PTHM HR people has forbid them the fb access the other day) There goes my Monday blues~ He took it just like that and i get my smile back :D

Alright, now that i'm motivated, very enthusiastically i email my supervisor, Rizal and co-supervisor, Kak Sha telling them i'm free for any task or assignments at the moment. Tell them i'll just sit around and read on CMMI; so just call me up if they need me :) They said, its alright, i can fully used my free time doin anything i want, because there will be a tonnes of work later (Aha, daym!)

11 comments:

  1. yeay! fb da bole bkk blk.. kakak gusti tu takot ngn superman la tu.. btw, wowie purple~
    glad u get ur smile back :>

    ReplyDelete
  2. :)

    Hey, dis not purple la. Ni maroon :))

    I know u'l bahan me if its purple :p

    :>

    ReplyDelete
  3. tis is so not maroon.. its ur purple la hummhumm..
    i xbhn pn.. glad u use ur colour as background :)

    :>

    ReplyDelete
  4. "my color"? its maroon!!!! haish.

    wish they have royal purple! :>

    ReplyDelete
  5. now bile masok ur blog, teringt kt u miss jossie :0
    :>

    ReplyDelete
  6. erkk.. ngada. now i think jack&jossie was a bad idea!! eeeeeeeee (sgt geram, okay!)

    ReplyDelete
  7. mana ade bad idea... geram kt jossie gk!
    :> :0
    :>

    ReplyDelete
  8. asal lak geram kt die. now i'm jealous! :P

    ReplyDelete
  9. ala.. when i geram kt jossie, u gk dpt manfaatnye..:>

    ReplyDelete
  10. mohammad izzat?! nak kena die nih. tunggu la..

    ReplyDelete
  11. sape mohammad izzat? haih.. name hummhumm sndri pn salah eja..
    nk kena jossie nih.. tunggu la..
    :>:0:>

    ReplyDelete