Friday, April 16, 2010

Day 10

Friday, 16th April 2010.

Dear Friday,

I'm thankful to God to be blessed with such supportive friends and hummhumm. Undergo internship period with unexpected environment really shocked me; not to mention the variety types of people i'm working with. It's a whole new things and i'm quite impressed with myself on how fast i adapted to my new surrounding. I do clique with my supervisor and having a good understanding with the rest CIG team. It's great to have such high motivated people around in this phase of learning and adapting. I'm in my 2nd week, but i have already look forward to the final week 12; i'm surely gona miss iPerintis.


(It's friday afternoon...what to expect? My lunch wasnt that great, so now here i am, mumbling in front of my pc. Haih. Hehe.)


Now, i have another good news to share! The "Understanding on Six Sigma" presentation went well! Got compliments from CIG team members :) The HOD went out early as she has important meeting to attend; really appreciate her time spent with us in the half of the presentation session. Really glad that CIG HOD, Puan Wan Norimah initiates this assignment to us, regardless how busy she is at the moment, she is such a great leader. She does not neglet the interns :) It shows that she cares and commit to us, as we all commit to the department :>


There's another two tasks that i need to tackle. One is helping the GPMO team, Yaz with his financial statistical databased (which the due is by 3pm!!) And Kak Sha's ITSM Trackking (Due on Tuesday :)


So i better speeding up! Its almost 2pm :) By 3pm i'll submit the assignment, rest&relax for a while, 330pm start the ITSM Trackking, 430-530pm Update the presentaion slide. 530pm....ring that someone and get ready :-o


:>> Can't wait to spend dinner time with my hummhumm!!!! :))

2 comments:

  1. congrats on d well-done presentation..
    cant wait to finish work!!
    :>

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I'm left with no work to do cos i already finished with the tasks that meant to be hand in by next week. haih.

    :>

    ReplyDelete