Monday, April 26, 2010

Day 16 (4th Week)

Monday, 26th April 2010.

Woke up very early in the morning, not as usual as i need to send my precious youngest sis to school before going to work. My parent were on outstation for few days, but they'll be back in KL later today :)

Reaching the lrt station, give my dearly mr. Superman a call. Feeling great hearing his voice over the phone. I must say, his voice sounds very comforting and it somehow really convince me (on the last night conversation) that whatever it is, we'll make it through everything together. If only i can tell the world who is it my mr. Superman is. (Well, superhero's identity must be kept very privately as possible huh? Except the Iron Man. Haih.)

Alright. Alright. Enough about my personal life. Talking about my internship now. Arrived as usual precisely at 8am. (Daym, i want to share the Mary Jane Pump story!!!!!! Alright, maybe later okay..Daym.) There was a potponed task that i need to do as a very first thing in the morning. I need to call Miss. Sim Eng, iP Financial Control Exec to remind her that i need the IT Financial Management File ASAP as required by Kak Sha. I sent her a reminder email and give her a call. She said she will come over to my place to hand me the file once she gets her team lead's signature. My first task is done. Now what? Asking Kak Sha and Rizal on what to do.

Rizal asks me to update the CMMI Training Material slideshow, and he wants it at the end of the day. Well, i know i'm capable enough to finish it by lunch hour, so i decided to keep it slow :) Hence, i email Mr. Someone Special... we replying emails quite a while and then he told me he can access the web messenger. Yeay! (Yup, i'm nearly jump around excitedly Ngee~)Without delaying any second, i sign into my web messenger too :-* How i miss him so much as he misses me (blushing :-o) We accompany each other for a while (It's unfair that he didn't have any particular task to do in the morning :( But well, it's cool. he can kill my boredoom :)

Next thing before lunch hour, Kak Sha asks me to get a ITSM Work Processes files (all 13 of them) to be converted as pdf files and to be sent via email to her and Rizal. At first i thought it will be an easy task. Because the machine is totally cool. It can do almost everything!! (Yup, jakun jap) All i need to do is, scan the files (each 100+ pages) in pdf format, and then send it from the machine to my email. Cool huh? Then from my email, i'll just need to rename the files accordingly and double check eveything before send it to Kak Sha and Rizal. Daym, it took me hours!! Precisely 4 hours!! to finish the job. Yes, again, i went home late.

Reached home at about 8 o'clock. (The driver was late :( )

Tired. Sleepy. Esok nk teman my teman lelaki puasa! :)

<3

2 comments:

  1. yea... i called d IT guy, i ckp i nk kne tgk website biogen.. but kene ade plugins flash player... n i xbole install without admin permission... so then i suro die allow i install.. :>
    Slamat berpuasa! :>

    ReplyDelete