Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Day 12

Tuesday, 20th April 2010.

Yes, i'm ready for tonne of works today. As i was left with no work yesterday (Due to the multi-tasking work management that i practicing, i had finished all assignments and tasks ahead their due date. Haih) Well, my hummhumm said; it's actually a very good thing :) He's very supportive, isn't him??

But...at 10am...i'm done with my first task of the day - Comparing CMMI Overview Slide with ITSM:ISO 20K Overview Slide. Now, i'm more like a kiddo who wants more sweet candies (which in my case; work! work! work!) But all they said are "Later, mia" "Give me a sec, i'll come back to you?" And all i get is...NOTHING. Haih.

My hummhumm also nowhere to be found :(( Suddenly MIA. FB Chat really is ENVY him chatting with me. Daym!


At 1130am i was given a task on documenting some ITSM:ISO 20K work processes along with some filing work. That will be my task for the whole day today. Yeay! (Not as excited as it sounds tho :-| )


My hummhumm is not feeling well; headache. Probably he got a muscle fever. In a way, it affects his well-being and some how without us realizing it, it does affects our "long-distance" relationship as well. Daym. I felt sorry for us, it was my fault tho. Now i don't know what to do, how to feel, even what to say. Why are this happening. Why now? Felt like crying.

Owh well, now (1545pm) that i'm occupied with some tasks, all those crazy feelings fade away. (Alright, yes, after hearing his voice and listening to his songs, WT, i felt much better)

Feel like meeting him up after work. What say you?

4 comments: