Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Day 60 (Last day of my internship)

25th June 2010, Friday.

Continue mapping the COBIT with ITIL V3 :) Told rizal that i couldn't map the rest CMMI and PMBOK. He said it's okay, just finish up the ITIL and email them back to him.

Transfered everything on ITSM to Kak Sha.

Filled up the clearance form and sent the Menara Perak tag and iPerintis Pass to HR.

At 430pm, CIG team members invited me to the Good Luck Farewell Party at training room. The party started of with an inspired speech and motivated advices from the Head of CIG, Puan Wan Norimah Megat Ahmad. Then, RIzal gave a speech too as my host supervisor. Lastly, they requested me to give a speech. So i thanked all of them for having me at CIG, guiding, teaching me and share lots of working life experiences with me. Really appreciate every single advices and attention given. I apologize if there are things that ive said or done that could have hurt anyone, i dont hv intention to do so. Next, Puan Wan Norimah gave me some special warm hearted gift and cards (wooo i love cards ;)) and we all had some makan-makan :)

I'm going to miss all of them!

Lots of love,
Mia.

No comments:

Post a Comment