Monday, June 14, 2010

Day 51 (11th Week)

14th June 2010, Monday.

--> Setting up the training room:
Prepare the consultant (ENERGIZED) attendance
Prepare the participant's attendance
Check with admin on refreshment

--> Continue reading the process definition

--> Updating IT Blog :>

Cant wait for another 70 hours!! :)


Well, i have some time to spend on this blog, hence let me sum up all the things that have been going crazee this past 2 months :)

First and foremost, im glad that im in the 11th weeks of internship. It will going to end soon! Real soon! However, there are still some matters that i'm still worrying over and over. It's the opportunity to meet that iP Networking guy :( The opportunity im talking about looking kinda very thin, as they came up with some new procedures. Need to asked for permission from their head, etc. Sgt leceh. And im totally freak out on what do i write and attached in my presentation slides and report? Daym. I need to have some back up plan :>

About my personal life...well, nuthing much going on. Accept still keep on missing my dearly hummhumm, get to see him once a week is truly is a battle. Still not used of bein apart :( But well, ive passed my first cooking assignment; he said he had the best lasagna ever! <3 Well, actually i dont think making lasagna is called "cooking" its more to "baking". And everyone knows im good at baking, not cooking. Need to polish my cooking skills :( Next assignment might be...asam pedas or tomyam :> Whoa...agak2 boleh buat x?? Mia boleh :)

And about my trip to Bandung...im still not that excited :( My sis not going, il probably gona have trouble in the foods..and maybe shopping habits (wont bring lots of cash, due to bad financial management for the past three months, and need to saving up for sumthing else as well :( ) great, just great.

Well, that's it. My update up until today. Goin off to the pantry. My stomach singing already :p

No comments:

Post a Comment