Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Day 19

19th May 2010, Wednesday.

It has been a while since my last update. I gather all my strength to log in my blogspot, with my hummhumm's morale support. All of this delay postings is due to one bad incident in the very morning of 29th April 2010; on my way to work. I am still kinda traumatic and paranoid each time i'm in the train. I just can't spill it here because i don't want to recall the bad incident :(

However, i am updating my daily report in my Industrial Training Log Book. So, here are the summary of Day 19.

29th April 2010, Thursday.

Kak Sha is on leave today. So i have to take over some of her responsibilities in making sure the refreshment for the training is settle, the attendance list of participants is prepared, etc. in case Rizal need me to do anything.

Basically, i started my day at work with a cup of hot milo and i am ready to go :) Starting with checking and updating ITSM Training Certificates name list.

1100: Reviewing the last presentation slideshow on CMMI Process Visioning - 04 Engineering Group.

1500: Printed all four Process Visioning Slideshow for Rizal's reference.

No comments:

Post a Comment