Monday, March 29, 2010

Welcome Dear Enticing April

Currently enjoying my so-called-five-days of holiday at home sweet home. After a long period of considering and thinking before deciding on which company that i will do my internship with, i really need a break. Can't help it that at the end, my mom was the one who made the decision for me :(

Offers that i got and some of my mom's advices:

1. Telekom Malaysia - Multimedia University lect assist (No comment)
2. Nuclear Malaysia Agency - Research department (Nuclear will harm you in long-term period)
3. Pusat Tenaga Malaysia (PTM) - Research department (No transportation)
4. iPerintis Sdn. Bhd. - Networking (Putra LRT, near to home)
5. Petronas Cari Gali - Quality and Reliability Engineer assistant (KK) (No one is looking after me at Sabah, living cost, food, offshore work, etc.)

Obviously, on Monday, i will start my internship with iPerintis Sdn. Bhd. Located at Menara Perak, Jalan Perak, Kuala Lumpur. This very dearie blog will be my everyday journal during my internship period from 5th April 2010 to 25th June 2010. I hope this will be fun and enticing experience ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment